Music Here :)

2011年3月24日星期四

无聊人!凸

刚才突然间有一个人找我。

I means FB.

你们要知道他说什么吗!?

 he - hi y u ah ping wan break wif u ???y ah ping wan break wif u

me - who are you ?@@

he - u so pretty . but...

me - lol= =

he - u dunno how to use love
im
god lover
if u wan wif ah ping back !!!
did ah ping break wif u ???
 
me - SUDDENLY agn. is HE wan break de NOT me okay ?! if u duno , dun luan luan say la Please ! Chirldish

he - owh
i know y he wan to break wif u !!!
CAUSE u dun care about him
 
me - y. i NO care he. hw la ? my thg ma. why u wan senka ? Zzz!!!!
 
he - senka !!! u know u so lc u know
tats y he wan break
 
me - ya. i'm lc . hw la ?
 
he - -_-^_^"

me - why u wan senka care me n he de thg ?
u is who ?
my FATHER ?
Zz
 
 he - i already sad tat im a godlover

me - i DUNO who are you , please la. dun so SUDDENLY eh do ppl !

he - ya lar sorry lor

me - u dun DDLY la !
nyiamahai
 
he - walau girl dun say bad word

me - tat thg ady pass liao. u still wan Say ! fan bu fan dor ?

he -  sorry !!! i dun mean tat

发神经的 !

很生气咯 !!

事情过了还要提 !

不烦的乜!?

你不烦我烦咯 !

爱情爱情爱情 !!!!!!!!!!!!! 凸啦 !

妈的 !
\
/
\
/
你们不要一直问

为什么要和他分叻 .

不是我要的

不要问我 !

他要的 !

去问他 !
\
/
\
/
手还是很痛 > <

动一下就痛了。

还有第三子针还没打=X

怕痛啦我 xD
\
/
\
/
朋友。

我想你了

每天都看你部落格=))

ily
\
/
\
/
另外一个朋友

你还没回答我叻 > <

你说罢了啦。


我不会怎样的=X

imy jor.
\
/
\
/
明天留在学校! :D

去打耳洞

耳朵密料有些洞=(

不习惯地说 xD

Miaw xPP
\
/
\
/
写到这里啦=))

我怕晚上写不到 xD

哈哈

去冲凉噜 ~

Tata=)

没有评论:

发表评论